YieldPoint's BluTech (BT5) EcoSystem
BluTech Bluetooth 5 (BT5) instruments eliminate leadwires by beaconing readings every 3 seconds. In additional up to 30,000 reading are stored in local instrument memory. YieldPoint’s BluPoint App provides Android Smart Phone and Tablet functionality to configure instruments and download stored data.
Advantages of BluPoint instruments include:
- BT5 Extended range (Coded PHY) up to 50m (4 x BLE)
- Android phone/tablet access using BluPoint App.
- Extremely low energy
- User friendly data-logging, 30,000 readings
- BluGateways enabling WiFi, LTE-M connectivity
- Cloud data platform(VantagePoint) and analytics (+VantagePoint)
- Economical pricing
Learn more about the power of Bluetooth 5 here.
The BluTech EcoSystem uses BT5 “beaconing” to replace vulnerable lead-wires. In addition, BluLoggers and BluGateways can read RS485 and VW instruments, locally store the data, which can then be uploaded in several ways:
- Local personnel can use a phone or tablet to take the latest readings.
- Android devices can read instruments.
- BluLoggers can autonomously collect data that can be downloaded by Android devices using the BluPoint App.
- BluGateways can autonomously collect data and download via a WiFi, Ethernet or or LTE-M network.
- BluGateways can be fitted to vehicles to aggregate readings during driveby.
The ecosystem is managed by the BluPoint App for Android which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
BluTech has been designed to eliminate vulnerable leadwires by setting up a BlueTooth 5 (BT5) wireless beaconing array. The LoS range is approximately 50m which is a significant improvement over BLE 4.2. Each BluTech device is also a data-logger (30,000 readings) and data can be locally downloaded using an Android phone or tablet, up-loaded to surface from a gateway using an Ethernet, WiFi or LTE-M. The cellular solution based on LTE-M or NB-IoT is 5G ready and is currently being adopted for projects in cities.
The BluTech EcoSystem: Instruments/Converters
Merging our BluLink and d-Exto into a single package. The BluEXTO allows for Bluetooth telemetry to a BluGateway or the BluPoint app without the need for an external Link radio.
The BluLink-S is a datalogger that can be read by a BluLogger, BluGateway or the BluPoint app…
The BluTech EcoSystem: BluGateways
LTE-M Cellular BluGateway
The Cellular BluGateway is an LTE-M version of the BluGateway, designed to communicate with Bluetooth, Rs485 digital, and VW instruments. …
The WiFi BluGateway is a WiFi version of the BluGateway devices, designed to communicate with Bluetooth, Rs485 digital, and VW instruments…
YieldPoint’s SWARM BluGateway combines standard BluGateway inputs: 4 x YP RS485 instruments, 4 x VW instruments and Blutech instrument array together with SWARM mini-satellite backhaul.