YieldPoint releases (d4)BluGateway – LTE-M Jan 2023
YieldPoint has completed development of an LTE-M enabled Gateway project and deployed the first projects. The (d4) BluGateway-LTE can receive readings from various sources: (i) YP’s d-Tech (RS485) ecosystem or (ii) BluTech (BT5) ecosystem, and (iii) 4 x VW instruments. Backhaul is over cellular LTE-CatM1. Authorization can be over a SIM card or on-board eSIM chip. LTE-M1 data plans cost $2-3/month. The BluGateway LTE gateway can be configured using an Android device using YP’s free BluPoint App.
The device is a data-logger(30,000 readings) that can be downloaded wirelessly. The instrument can log data from up to 32 BluPoint instruments (dEXTO, dCABLE + BluLink, BluTilt, BluWire etc.). The BluGateway-LTE is powered from 4 D-cell batteries (Alkaline or Lithium (preferred) and will last for 1 year at a reading interval of 10min and an upload of 1/hr.
- Datalogging: 30,000 readings
- Timekeeping: NTP-server and On-board clock
- Power: 4x D-Cell primary batteries (Alkaline or Lithium- Li-SOCl2
- Battery life: 1 year at 10min readings and 1hr upload
Bluetooth 5 connectivity:
- Transmit power: up to 23dBm
- Receive Sensitivity (LTE-M): -105dBm (LTE-M)
- FCC (USA): MCQ-XB3M1
- IC (CANADA): (IC: 5123A-BGM13P
Get BluPoint App:
To obtain the latest DFU (Nordic Semi Device Firmware Update) target file:
e-mail Pierre at email@example.com or call +1 613 531 4722
Click the image below for instructions.