YieldPoint releases new versions of (d4)BluGateway Wi-Fi Jan 2023
YieldPoint has completed development of an updated Wi-Fi/Ethernet enabled Gateway project and deployed the first projects. The gateway can receive readings from both the d-Tech (RS485) or BluTech (BT5) Ecosystems. Backhaul can be over WiFi or Ethernet (PoE optional). The BluGateway Wi-Fi gateway can be configured using an Android device using YP’s free BluPoint App.
The device is a data-logger(30,000 readings) that can be downloaded wirelessly. The instrument can log data from up to 32 BluPoint instruments (dEXTO, dCABLE + BluLink, BluTilt, BluWire etc.). The Wi-Fi link is compatible with standard Wi-Fi networks. The Wi-Fi Gateway is powered from 4 D-cell batteries (Alkaline or Lithium (preferred)) and will last for 2 years at a reading nterval of 10min and upload of 1/hr.
- Datalogging: 30,000 readings
- Timekeeping: NTP-server and On-board clock
- Power: 4x D-Cell primary batteries (Alk or Lithium- Li-SOCl2
- Battery life: 2 years at 10min readings and 1h upload
Bluetooth 5 connectivity:
- Transmit power: up to 23dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -95dB
- LOS range (250m)
- Wireless Technology: 802.11b/g/n
- FCC (USA): FCC ID: QOQBGM13P
- IC (CANADA): (IC: 5123A-BGM13P
To obtain the latest OTA (SiLabs Over-The-Air) target file:
e-mail Pierre at email@example.com or call +1 613 531 4722
Click the image below for instructions.