YieldPoint releases BluPoint Wi-Fi Gateway July 2019
YieldPoint has completed development of an Wi-Fi enabled Gateway project and deployed the first projects. The BluPoint Wi-Fi gateway can be configured using an Android device using YP’s free BluPoint App. The device uses long range Bluetooth 5 with a range of 100m LOS.
The device is a data-logger(30,000 readings) that can be downloaded wirelessly. The instrument can log data from up to 32 BluPoint instruments (BluLink, BluTilt, BlueWire etc.). The Wi-Fi link is compatible with most Wi-Fi networks. The Wi-Fi Gateway is powered from 4 D-cell batteries and will last for 2 years at a reading upload of 1/hr.
- Datalogging: 30,000 readings
- Timekeeping: On-board real-time clock
- Power: 4x D-Cell batteries (replaceable)
- Battery life: 2 years at 10min readings and 1h upload
Bluetooth 5 connectivity:
- Transmit power: up to 23dBm
- Wireless Technology: 802.11b/g/n
- FCC (USA): MCQ-XB3M1
- IC (CANADA): 1846A-XB3M1